Experienced and Aggressive Florida Trial Representation for Three Generations
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Claims
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- B.A. University of Florida (Gainesville, Florida)
- J.D. Florida A&M College of Law (Orlando, Florida)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Seminole County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Seminole County Young Lawyers Association
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- Scott enjoys surfing, golfing, fishing and traveling
Scott Herring, Esq.
Scott Herring is a third generation Central Florida Attorney who practices law alongside his father in their Sanford, Florida office.
Scott concentrates his practice in representing the injured and wrongfully accused. Scott has successfully worked and negotiated several large personal injury cases.
Scott’s family has deep legal roots in the Central Florida community dating back to 1968. Scott’s grandfather Abbott Herring was the first elected State Attorney in the 18th Judicial Circuit representing Seminole and Brevard county. Scott’s father Michael Herring is an AV rated trial Attorney who has been practicing in Central Florida since 1985.
The entire Herring family has zealously represented individuals seeking civil and criminal justice for three generations. Also, Scott’s uncle (Marty Herring) and sister (Nell Herring) are both practicing Attorney’s in Texas and Colorado respectively.
Scott Herring received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Florida and graduated with his Juris Doctorate degree from Florida A&M College of Law. While in law school, Scott received book awards recognizing him as the highest ranked student in both Remedies and Advanced Trial Advocacy.
Scott Herring is ready to take your call. He may be reached directly at (407)-323-6700